Write an Application to the Principal for leave of absence.

Here is a sample Application for leave of Absence, you must change some information that is given in the third bracket [ ……. ] and also insert a proper reason of your own.

 


Date: [Insert Date]

 

To 

The Principal 

[Your School/College Name] 

[School/College Address] 

Dhaka, Bangladesh .

 

Subject: Application for Leave of Absence.

 

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inform you that I am unable to attend classes from [start date] to [end date] due to [state reason, e.g., illness, family emergency, personal reasons]. As per my doctor’s recommendation/[personal reason], I require rest during this period.

 

I kindly request you to grant me leave of absence for the mentioned dates. I assure you that I will cover all missed lessons and assignments during my leave to stay up to date with the coursework.

 

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. I look forward to your approval.

 

Yours sincerely, 

[Your Name] 

[Your Class and Section] 

[Your Roll Number]

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments